ESB viewoptic's ESB Build

viewoptic

Supertrooper
I started to the browse forums back in 2017 on TDH, I finally started assembling my ESB Boba Fett in July 2023. Part of the delay of starting the build was due to the difficulty of sourcing parts, not knowing who to purchase from, being overwhelmed by the process, and fitting all the pieces from different vendors together, ect. Many of you remember how it used to be back then. Many things have changed in the Boba Fett community and I have found it much easier to find items needed for the build. Thanks to this website and members here I have found it much easier to find items needed for the build.

So far here is what I have acquired since July 2023... (This parts list will be updated continuously)

Parts List:

Helmet:
MinuteFett lineage helmet kit (Painted by SuperJedi) Machine Craft Replicas Definitive metal ears with brass borden, Terminal Fettler topper, JC27 light kit and Casio MQ1.

Jetpack: Full commission jetpack made and painted by Darth Vorhees/7CS with Jurassic Fett stencils and all Machine Craft Replicas parts. Jetpack hardware by Full Metal Fett.

Jetpack harness: Bigdane with U.S. Divers replica buckle. Tri-glide by Full Metal Fett.

Armor: MinuteFett, Machine Craft Replicas knee darts, Neo Prop Shop royal key replica armor studs.

Gauntlets: MinuteFett, Machine Craft Replicas darts, rocket and whipcord cylinder. Original Casio MQ1 keypad, brass dental expander by WastedFett, metal flamer by MinuteFett (waiting for arrival), Alco MPA106D switches.

Chest display: Fett From Hell

Flight suit: Arkady complete flight suit with attached neck seal and flak vest. (Upgrade to Clothears, waiting for arrival).

Shin Tools: Paterson squeegee and stirrer modern versions, Machine Craft Replicas stylus brush replicas, Jetpack adjustment tool (30mm aluminum pipe piece).

Weapons: Bobamaker Pulce 40 with rubber Nemrod holster, EE3 Webley by Andy Meyers.

Boots: WastedFett with Machine Craft Replicas toe spikes.

Cape: WW2 half shelter tent replica.

Braids: Currently have a set but would like to source from Woodman in future.

Gloves: Clothears

Ammo Belt: White vinyl ammo belt made by Grue.

Girthbelt: Mohair girth belt.

Found Parts: Original Casio MQ1, Ever Ready mini light.

Last edited:
I personally would like to thank many of you for your advice and helping me get to this point so far. I still have good amount to go but moving along quickly! Stay tuned for photos and updates...

Last edited:
Just a small piece of advice. If you're wanting Woodman braids, I would order them ASAP. If took around 18 months to get mine, so it might make the wait time go by faster why you work on the armor, etc.

Just a small piece of advice. If you're wanting Woodman braids, I would order them ASAP. If took around 18 months to get mine, so it might make the wait time go by faster why you work on the armor, etc.
I messaged Woodman on instagram and TDH with no response, and that was about a month ago. Im not sure if there is an easier way to get ahold of him or not. Ive heard he's not the best at checking messages.

I messaged Woodman on instagram and TDH with no response, and that was about a month ago. Im not sure if there is an easier way to get ahold of him or not. Ive heard he's not the best at checking messages.
You might be better off getting in contact with @Jojofett95 to see if he has any more available or will be doing another run soon.

Minute Fett lineage helmet painted by NIXFX Props (sold).

H1.png

Last edited:
I will be dying the girth belt soon, looking for any suggestions/colors that work well and which dye brands people have experience with?...I have heard of some people using Minwax.
IMG_4708.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve used minwax acrylic stain on one, but I have also used the cheap acrylic craft paint from hobby lobby on the one I have currently. I just emptied a bottle in a tub with water and dipped it in there and squeezed out the excess. Repeat until the whole thing is covered and then hung it up to let it dry. The color has never rubbed off on my flightsuit.

I’ve used minwax acrylic stain on one, but I have also used the cheap acrylic craft paint from hobby lobby on the one I have currently. I just emptied a bottle in a tub with water and dipped it in there and squeezed out the excess. Repeat until the whole thing is covered and then hung it up to let it dry. The color has never rubbed off on my flightsuit.
Did the minwax ever rub off on the flight suit?

No, the Minwax never did either, but I decided to use the acrylic paint for the second one I did and it worked just as good, if not better. Either way works great, just an alternative.
Do you remember which colors you used for both the minwax and the acrylic paint?

Just curious why do you want the woodmans so bad versus Jojo’s? Jojo’s is extremely accurate and uses the synthetic hair just like the original.

Looking over my main parts list above I believe the only things left I need to purchase are white vinyl ammo belt and Pulce 40 with holster. If Im missing something let me know. It's been a crazy ride so far acquiring this stuff and researching. I will be adding things like upgraded metal flamer, dental files ect. to the gauntlets. I also plan to get an EE3 later after I complete the build and get everything approved for 501st. I also will be ordering Archive X paints for the armor and gauntlets.

Last edited:
This is the best advice I can possibly give is get the top of the line everything to start because then you’ll have less upgrades down the road because this hobby can become a serious money pit and I’ve had to redo my suit 3 times to finally get it to where I want it. If you get the amo belt make sure it’s white and get some vinyl leather paint to dye them like the original. Leather amo belt isn’t accurate they used vinyl in the movies. Your list looks pretty solid to me!

Back