Squiggleton’s ROTJ build

Squiggleton

Concept
Dear Boba Fett Builders,

I hope this letter finds you all in high spirits. Today, I am thrilled to announce my official membership in the esteemed Boba Fett Builders community! It is an absolute honor to be part of this passionate group of talented individuals who share a deep love for the legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett.

As I embark on this exciting journey, I find myself captivated by the distinct variations in Boba Fett's armor as seen in "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope Special Edition" (ANH SE) and "Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi" (ROTJ). While the swapped shoulder plates are a well-known difference, I am curious to learn more about the other distinctions between these two iconic armor sets.

In addition to the swapped shoulder plates, can anyone shed light on the key differences between ANH SE and ROTJ? Are there variations in the jetpack details, gauntlet design, coloring, or weathering? I am eager to delve into the intricacies of these elements and recreate the unique features that make each version of Boba Fett's armor so special.

I am grateful to have joined such a knowledgeable and supportive community, and I am excited to learn from your expertise and experiences. Any insights, guidance, or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated as I strive to bring accuracy and authenticity to my own Boba Fett armor build.

Thank you all in advance for your warm welcome and assistance.

Last edited:
Dear Boba Fett Builders,

I hope this letter finds you all in high spirits. Today, I am thrilled to announce my official membership in the esteemed Boba Fett Builders community! It is an absolute honor to be part of this passionate group of talented individuals who share a deep love for the legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett.

As I embark on this exciting journey, I find myself captivated by the distinct variations in Boba Fett's armor as seen in "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope Special Edition" (ANH SE) and "Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi" (ROTJ). While the swapped shoulder plates are a well-known difference, I am curious to learn more about the other distinctions between these two iconic armor sets.

In addition to the swapped shoulder plates, can anyone shed light on the key differences between ANH SE and ROTJ? Are there variations in the jetpack details, gauntlet design, coloring, or weathering? I am eager to delve into the intricacies of these elements and recreate the unique features that make each version of Boba Fett's armor so special.

I am grateful to have joined such a knowledgeable and supportive community, and I am excited to learn from your expertise and experiences. Any insights, guidance, or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated as I strive to bring accuracy and authenticity to my own Boba Fett armor build.

Thank you all in advance for your warm welcome and assistance. I look forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts, engaging in discussions, and celebrating the enduring legacy of Boba Fett together.

Best regards
Hello and welcome!

I am sure there are people much more knowledgeable than myself on the specific differences but I believe you’ll find a hard time with this question as not many people focus on the anh Se. In fact I think I’ve only seen one build for that specific suit in all my time in the fett community.

Sorry I couldn’t be of much help!

Hello and welcome!

I am sure there are people much more knowledgeable than myself on the specific differences but I believe you’ll find a hard time with this question as not many people focus on the anh Se. In fact I think I’ve only seen one build for that specific suit in all my time in the fett community.

Sorry I couldn’t be of much
No problem at all! Thank you for your response.

Dear Boba Fett Builders,

Thank you all in advance for your warm welcome and assistance. I look forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts, engaging in discussions, and celebrating the enduring legacy of Boba Fett together!
Welcome to the hunt.

ANH SE doesn’t exist. 😜

Hello and welcome!

Sorry I couldn’t be of much help!
I mean, you pretty much just have to say that I don't have a ANH:SE in my basement... :D

Are the Man Of War flight suits good or would you recommend getting it from a different seller?

Sorry I’m very new to this.

Last edited:
I would get one from Carole.

I’m not sure of her current prices, but it may be close to the same price. Also, it will be custom tailored to your measurements, not a “one size fits most” flightsuit that you will probably end up getting altered anyway which will cost more in the long run. There are other options such as Boba Maker and Clothers, but you can’t go wrong with Arkady.

I’m not sure of her current prices, but it may be close to the same price. Also, it will be custom tailored to your measurements, not a “one size fits most” flightsuit that you will probably end up getting altered anyway which will cost more in the long run. There are other options such as Boba Maker and Clothers, but you can’t go wrong with Arkady.
Awesome !!!

It already costs too much don’t need to spend more fixing anything 😂

Last edited:
Can anyone identify these gloves? I want to get a new pair as these ones are ripped, and I believe Clothears gloves are pretty expensive. They kind of look like BobaMaker’s but didn’t know for sure. I believe I got them back in 2019 planning on making a Fett costume.

Sorry about all the blankets this is basically my storage room 😆

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0902.jpeg
    IMG_0902.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0901.jpeg
    IMG_0901.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0903.jpeg
    IMG_0903.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26